Custom Plastic Extrusions and Injection Molding
- Refrigeration & Appliances
- Office Furniture
- Mining, Oil & Gas
- Telecommunications & Utilities
- And others
The Montville Plastics team is there with you, every step of the way. Our extensive experience in materials and manufacturing combined with your knowledge of what you need means that your new product is sure to be a home run.
Product development can be a complex process but we can make sure your new product is designed for ease of manufacture and cost-effectiveness. We can contract manufacture a part from prints as well.
We’ve created more than 2,500 dies in our 40 years. Today, they’re still manufactured onsite to ensure the best in quality and construction. If you need help with design, our product engineers can assist with that, too.
Just a few capabilities that set us apart from the rest:
- We’ve been tackling complex dies since 1977
- Created more than 2,500 dies in nearly 40 years
- We love the challenging products that others turn down: We don’t shy away, we tackle it!
- We can do short runs to help you test, re-engineer, tool, and finalize your application needs
- Rapid prototyping to help you visualize and test the design prior to long runs
- Our product engineers can help you select the right material for your needs: strength, temperature, flexibility, low abrasion, UV resistance, color, etc.
- Test and design prior to investing in production tooling
Contact us for a quote today!