Industrial Plastic Injection Molding & Extrusions
Our custom plastic extrusion philosophy often leads us into industrial products, both injection molded and extruded. From small conveyor belt accessories to large composite manhole covers, we have the capabilities to manufacture your industrial product. Montville Plastics’ focus is – and always will be – on safety and durability.
When walking the aisles of stores like Home Depot and Lowe’s, or shopping online at Amazon, you will find many plastics products manufactured at our facilities just outside Cleveland. Our customers rely on us not only to manufacture their plastic products, but also for assembly and packaging services to streamline the entire process.
Working with our product engineer team offers many added benefits to you, including:
- Finding alternative materials that are more durable, flame-retardant
- Creating a safer, longer-lasting product
- Understanding where the end products are used, making sure we’re part of your product development team
- Helping you with design concepts to make installations easier
- Don’t settle for what’s on the shelf; we work to create what you need
A small sample of our molded and extruded industrial items:
- Aerobic Steps
- Lawn edging
- Conveyor belt rollers, V-guides and V-belts
- Industrial matting
- Lawn mower deck rollers
- Composite landscaping ties
- Drain covers
- HDPE pipe
- Barrels and barrel rings
- Manhole covers
We pride ourselves on our ability to provide cost-effective solutions for your industrial products.
Contact us today for a quote!